By entering this introducer prize draw all entrants are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. Entrants that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
The promoter of this prize draw is West One Loans (company number 5385677) whose registered address is: West One Loan Ltd, 3 Penta Court, Station Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1SL.
The prize draw is open to introducers who complete a loan within the qualifying period.
One entry per loan completion will be entered into the draw.
- a. The winner will be picked at random from the list of eligible entries and notified by email.
If West One Loans is unable to contact the winner or if the prize is unclaimed 14 days after the winner is notified, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a new winner will be drawn. It is the responsibility of the entrant to inform West One Loans of any change of contact details.
The winners names will be available on written request to West One Loans. By entering the prize draw, the winners agree for PR purposes that West One may use and publish the winners names, town and/or country of residence and photographs in connection with the prize draw.
West One Loans accepts no responsibility for:
- a. any technical, hardware, software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network conditions which may limit or prohibit the entrant’s ability to enter or participate in the prize draw;
- b. any costs associated with the receipt of the prize including, but not limited to, any taxes and duties.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of West One Loans’ acts or omissions.
Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of:
- a. administering and assessing the prize draw; and
- b. media activity by West One,
- c. West One does not intend to pass on any information relating to specific entrants to third parties nor will it be used for any direct marketing purposes. Any personal details submitted by entrants will not be used, other than as set out in these terms and conditions, without the express permission of the entrant.
West One reserves the right to:
- a. suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw; and/or
- b. review and revise these terms and conditions, at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the prize draw subsequent to any revisions of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms. West One Loans will not be liable for any damages however arising as a result of such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of the prize draw.
West One Loans’ decision in respect of all matters relating to these terms and conditions including without limitation the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
This prize draw is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.