Small business guide to property finance

Regulated vs Unregulated loans

Regulated residential bridging loan?

Regulated loans are those on a property you are living in or are going to live in.

Unregulated are useful for corporate entities, properties you aren’t going to live in, or individuals with unique circumstances that don’t fall into other categories.

Unregulated residential bridging loan?

  • First charge loan on a commercial property
  • First charge loan on a property being used as an investment
  • Second charge loan on the borrower’s home that is over £25,000 and for business purposes
Hero Curve

Need us to lend an ear?

Whether you’re a time-starved broker with a stressed out client or a property developer with funding headaches, we’ll talk you through which of our financial solutions is the best fit.

Get in touch