regulated RESIDENTIAL BRIDGING LOAN?
Regulated loans are those on a property you are living in or are going to live in.
Unregulated are useful for corporate entities, properties you aren’t going to live in, or individuals with unique circumstances that don’t fall into other categories.
- Regulated Residential Bridging
- Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Secured by first legal charges against property that is currently or will be occupied by their close family
- Borrower or family need to occupy at least 40% of the property
UNREGULATED RESIDENTIAL BRIDGING LOAN?
- First charge loan on a commercial property
- First charge loan on a property being used as an investment
- Second charge loan on the borrower’s home that is over £25,000 and for business purposes